The allure of Mexico’s Giant Crystal Cave was the inspiration for Naicca Chandelier, a round chandelier that represents the legend of crystal origins. The aged brushed brass structure and the Quartz crystal diffuser merge together to brighten any home decor, filling the room with a strong yet peaceful atmosphere.
Discover more about Brabbu here
MATERIALS AND FINISHES
Aged brushed brass. Matte finish. Quartz crystal.
Change dimensions on standard products, as well as finishes and even materials. In the end, our goal is to make our designs highlight the character of your interiors.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. These Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out by placing an order via our Website or Email from COVET HOUSE’s Sales Representative, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below: Updated version 10/01/2020
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first Proforma Invoice COVET (FPCVT) is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Proforma Invoices will require a 50% deposit to start the production of orders and the payment of the final balance prior shipping or pick up from Portugal; We reserve the right to negotiate a deposit higher than 60% for large value orders;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
Proforma Invoices must be signed and stamped by the client in order to approve the described content;
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 2 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is 4 to 6 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
Stock & Outlet Products
1. We keep a reasonable number of products in Stock and a product only can be reserved upon a deposit received from the client.
2. We offer great deals on all available floor and sample items, up to 70% off. These items have been used in showrooms, trade shows or other product placement events. Therefore, finishes variations, slight different dimensions and minor imperfections may occur from the standard product displayed on our website and catalogues. We will provide details about individual condition of each item upon request. COVET HOUSE Outlet items are available to be purchased at their current condition. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the product descriptions and details provided are accurate before purchase. Items are subject to availability and quantities are limited. Outlet sales are final – no returns or refunds.
3. Availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative, due to our stock turnover.