Cristal larzacMaison Valentina
The French Larzac Desert in France inspired the creation of this art panel. Resembling a big slab of marble in beautiful beige and caramel tones with golden glitter details, this surface is truly breathtaking. A true statement of luxury design.
See more about this product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Koi tall storage
Koi Tall Storage was designed in a stylish way. It is built in wood and then completed by a patterned front door made of aged brass. It is perfect for small bathrooms, in a way that you can display your finest pieces without losing style or that luxurious design touch. See more about this product […]
Lagoon Vessel Sink
Inspired by the beauty of the Seven Cities Lagoon in the Azores and the majestic surrounding landscape, our designers created the Lagoon Vessel Sink. It is made by a single block of Estremoz marble worked by hand by our artisans and is capable of completing perfectly your bathroom project. Discover More about Maison Valentina here
Symphony is a dressing table built on top of a polished brass tube structure. It features a serpentine front and countertop produced in wood and lacquered in a high gloss black. There are five small drawers on it, perfect to store the most elegant jewels, and a round mirror on the top, accented by a […]
Symphony washbasin is produced entirely in wood, finished with a high gloss black varnish. Its rectangular shape is wrapped by gold plated brass tubes, giving a gold accent on top of the black background. The integrated brass sinks produce a seamless yet luxurious look to your master bathroom. See more about this product here.
Eden towel rack features two arms fully produced in high end polished cast brass. It is both functional and stylish, with a delicately engraved base. You can hang all your bath towels or accessories and move it freely throughout your master bathroom. See more about this product here.
The Black Paramount art panel resembles a great piece of black marble, however with the advanced graphic and handmade artistic touches, this canvas is completely made of two aluminum sheets with a polyethylene core, giving it the real look everyone wants in their luxury bathroom. See more about this product here.
Symphony Oval Bathtub
Like a perfect symphony, we created the Symphony Oval Bathtub. The gold plated brass tubes stands-out on this oval-shaped design, giving it the elegant yet luxurious look you are searching for. The tub is made of white casted iron giving it a clean look that is perfect for any luxury bathroom project. Discover More about Maison […]
Koi Bathtub features an aged brushed brass base resembling the scales pattern of the Japanese Koi carp. The contrived patina iron tub has an oval shape and a curved lip, making it the perfect resting spot for your head. The name of this contemporary bathtub and the Japanese word for love are homophones making the […]