The empire plafond was made not only to offer the best functional lighting purpose but also to decorate any space with its glaring and sublime design. Suitable for the most exquisite projects and produced with the best materials.
See more about this product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Hanna is a vintage lighting fixture that is elegantly by five arms and five lampshades made of brass. Each lampshade can be adjusted to direct lighting over a wide-reaching area. With a gold plated and a matte white finish ( inside and outside), each light has a bell-shaped shade fashioned from aluminum. Liven up your […]
Inspired by a flower bouquet, DelightFULL’s designers created Madeleine, an industrial pendant lighting. With four cone swiveling pinhole lights, this brass pendant lamp features a matte white interior and a gold powder paint inside finishing. This white pendant light is also possible to have with an adjustable drawbar so that you can move it anytime. Madeleine […]
Peggy modern chandelier has a 60’s feel that won’t go unnoticed. With a structure handmade in brass and wood and with a top cover in perforated steel, this unique lamp has a nickel plated and matte white finish. The dazzling lighting design lamp shades are in matte black, making an incredible contrast with the matte […]
Duke Floor Lamp
With a short silhouette and a single swing, Duke Floor Lamp is a retro-styled accessory for every single mid-century modern interior design. Each cone lamp shade is conducted by a brass arm and its counter-weight. The matte black shades drape on the sides to reveal a white interior and have gold plated accents at the […]
Ella round chandelier is a unique ceiling fixture which brings back the clean and sophisticated feelings of the mid-century modern era lived in the 1960’s Palm Springs. With a body 100% handmade in brass and its lampshades made of aluminum, this lighting design was reinvented using today’s technical skills paired with the traditional craftsmanship and […]
Norah is a mid-century modern lighting design that was inspired by the 50s decor. This modern sputnik chandelier light is the perfect combination of a mid-century modern design and a minimalist design. The standout feature on this 17-light brass chandelier finished in nickel plated is the delicate form of Norah’s arms. A glossy black finish […]
Brubeck Floor Lamp
Dave Brubeck was the inspiration for Brubeck Floor Lamp, one of DelightFULL’s more luxurious floor lamps. The art deco floor lamp represents in every single detail the way the jazz pianist musician blended very demanding rhythmic structures with improvisation in expressive and accessible ways. Therefore, in this lighting design, you can find asymmetrical gold plated […]
Coltrane Floor Lamp
Coltrane floor lamp, by Delightfull, inspired by the American jazz saxophonist and composer John Coltrane embodies the avant-garde jazzy vibe. Handmade in brass and aluminum, the minimal black floor lamp has a matte black finish on the three lamp shades with a gold powder paint on the inside, that provide a smooth lighting effect. This functional floor […]