Fantasy Air Bookcase is the perfect piece to complement your kids to dream. Inspired in the world of adventure, this piece is a reference to the Disney movie “Up!”. Parents can imagine and relive the life of the famous Phileas Fogg, from the movie “Around the World in 80 days”.
With large storage capacities, thanks to several piled shelves with a vintage suitcase design, this amazing piece will help parents organize the kids room.
See more about this product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Agra Console Table
Agra is the modest setting of one of the most famous monuments in the world, Taj Mahal, also known as the marble mausoleum. Just like it, Agra Console Table is an impressive display of craftsmanship and elegance. Made of Estremoz marble with brass details, this foyer table will add refined grace. Discover more about Brabbu here
The incredible Beijing’ skyline inspired our designers to create KYAN Console Table, a strong and edgy furniture piece. Featuring a top in bronze glass and a base in iron with acid reaction finish, this modern console tells a story with an unfinished end. View more about this product here.
Spellbound Sideboard, by Koket, takes a beautiful chest in high gloss lacquer and adorns it in metal organic lace, revealing a mesmerizing hint of what lies beneath. Interior opens to 4 drawers embellished with organic hardware with a finish to match the exterior. Discover more about Koket here
Designed passionately and exquisitely by the incomparable talents powering Koket. The Camilia was created to grace the most regal of dining rooms with its elegance and splendor. Inspired by the aristocratic palaces of the Alexandrian pashas of Egypt, the mother of pearl Camilia is crowned by artisan hand-carved peacock, meticulously engraved and delicately finished in […]
Guggenheim Patch Cabinet
Boca do Lobo believes that Guggenheim Patch Cabinet is between the finest and most elegant cabinets of its collections. This handcrafted, extremely versatile and unique piece is ideal for storing glassware and fine silver collectibles in the dining room or any other of your collections – a great compliment to any classic or modern interior […]
More than just a Café, the Majestic tells the history of Oporto. The Oporto of the twenties, of political gatherings and discuss new ideas. It was also the Belle Epoch period, a time of writers and artists. To honor this period and this emblematic Café, Boca Do Lobo designed Majestic, a modern black sideboard, highly […]
Defying laws of physics, this futuristic piece of furniture has been designed by taking inspiration from its elder brother – Newton dining table. Newton console is a standout piece of international desire that distinguishes itself from all the other designs by its futuristic forms. See more about this product here.
Diamond Emerald Sideboard
With the style of a precious jewel, the new Diamond Emerald sideboard, colored in green emerald, will make a splash in interior design since it is one of the hottest color trends for 2013. Like the amethyst Diamond, the new sideboard also features three highly sculptured doors leading to a gold leaf interior with shelving […]