Himba is a southern Angola tribe, who lives in a land isolated by deserts and mountains and dresses in strictly traditional ways. Himba is famous for their beautiful women painted with ochre and long tresses wrapped in red clay. They have an extreme capacity to survive in hard conditions, a remarkable feature from where HIMBA is born: a strong, powerful, red-colored rug made from hand-knotted thin wool, taking to your home the warm sensations of Africa.
View more about this product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Nature in its rawest form flows through this charismatic furniture piece as lava flows during a volcano eruption. Cay Mirror embodies nature ́s ultimate scream, molded by casted brass and a flat mirror, Allow yourself to hear the ultimate call, feeling its strength and reflecting it into your urban lifestyle. Discover more about Brabbu here
Iris is the part of the eye that changes and controls our perception of light, shapes and colors. Iris Mirror enhances all these features through its structure in lacquer, palisander wood veneer, golden leaf, and convex mirror. Bring allure to your entrance hall with this distinct wall mirror. Discover more about Brabbu here
The yearning desire for the perfect balance between strength and elegance led our designers to create CASSIS Console. It features a structure in antique brushed brass and drawers and shelf in poplar wood veneer with palisander wood veneer. This wood console is the touch of Nature that every home decor longs for. View more about […]
Lallan Center Table
The Lowlands of Scotland are called Lallans, which also refers to a combination of some Scottish dialects. Just like Lallan Center Table combines four different materials and finishes, such as palisander wood veneer, black lacquer, polished brass and antique brass. All these components cross and integrate harmoniously, despite their asymmetry, to create Lallan Center Table. […]
The incredible Beijing’ skyline inspired our designers to create KYAN Console Table, a strong and edgy furniture piece. Featuring a top in bronze glass and a base in iron with acid reaction finish, this modern console tells a story with an unfinished end. View more about this product here.
Bryce Side Table
Bryce Side Table is a giant natural amphitheater caused by the erosion through the Paunsaugnt Plateau. The side table pays tribute to it through its unique design, fiberglass body and finishes in high gloss black lacquer with gold leaf. This small end table stands strong by a sofa, complementing your ideal living room set. Discover […]
AGRA DINING TABLE
AGRA is the modest setting of one of the most famous and most celebrated monuments in world, the Taj Mahal, also known as the marble mausoleum. AGRA dining table, just like Taj Mahal, is an impressive display of craftsmanship and elegance. Its delicate work of the robust white stone softens the imposing structure, while touches […]
The royalty of the bees, originally called “Apis” in Latin, was the main inspiration for APIS Dining Table. It features a large table top in stained oak with brass details and a base in matte brass. Place it in a modern dining room and this round dining table is sure to impress. View more about […]