KLEO II CUSHIONRug Society
Elegant shapes in velvet, hand embroidery, natural silk and dazzling jacquards with decorations. A piece of art with timeless SOUL.
See more about the product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
The Chinese are known for their traditional medicines and symbolic philosophies. This pillow was inspired in the Feng Shui Fortune lucky charm, the Mystic Knot. It brings never-ending good fortune and a happy life. BRABBU’s tribe of designers created the perfect collection of sophisticated and modern pillows to enrich any contemporary ambience. It is the […]
PARDUS WHITE ECLECTIC
This modern and contemporary pillow shares the tenacity and pattern of one of the fiercest animals of the animal kingdom, the Leopard. As the Panthera Pardus, this piece has the strength and high ability to fit and adapt to any special environment, making it unique with its exclusive design. View more about this product here.
TIFFANY QUARTZ LE4004
Jewerly has been inspiring humankind for centuries, Tiffany cabinet hardware, resembles the perfect shapes and purity of those who last forever. With a handful of elegance and refinement, adorn your designs with our cast polished brass handle, together with estremoz marble. An exclusive furniture handle to adorn you designs, cabinetry, sideboards. See more about this […]
Inspired by the Italy originated cultural movement, this pillow embodies the artistic spirit that allowed the innovative development of diverse areas such as literature, music, religion, and science. It is a simple pillow with a soft touch and a sensitive style, ﬁtting perfectly in any room. It is an essential decoration item that will renovate […]
SKITTER BLUE GEOMETRIC
Even in the most sophisticated and precise atmosphere like chess playing, one can enjoy and have fun with the game. With this checkered pattern, playing with colors will bring another dimension to this pillow where detail is a prerogative. Sophistication and detail are guaranteed and together they can create a beautiful range of geometrical figures. […]
Name of the National Forest near North Carolina, it is also the name of this new deco element designed by BRABBU. Being the location of the Brown Mountains, it served as inspiration to this rectangular pillow ﬁlled with character. The piece embodies the grandiosity of the mountains and simplicity and beauty of the forest and […]
Twig door pull portraits extended strength and character, a key architectural hardware element to your designs. This door pull empowers you to uplift any atmosphere you are willing to create, with unique and artistic luxury hardware elements. See more about this product here.
FLORA BLUSH CLASSIC
In Roman mythology, is a nymph of the Lucky Isles and the goddess of flowers. In Greece, it is called Khloris. Flora is a power of nature that makes blossom trees and preside over an “all that blooms”. This classic pillow was inspired by Flora and represents the flowers natural phenomenon. It is made of […]