Avalanche Dining TableKoket
Minimalistic design and minute details, like the glamorous silver bands on the Avalanche leg, bring the Avalanche Dining Table speeding into the future. The broad white marble tabletop reminds you of your life of luxury, while the abstract, ultra-modern leg pulls at your “art” strings.
See more about the product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Lallan Center Table
The Lowlands of Scotland are called Lallans, which also refers to a combination of some Scottish dialects. Just like Lallan Center Table combines four different materials and finishes, such as palisander wood veneer, black lacquer, polished brass and antique brass. All these components cross and integrate harmoniously, despite their asymmetry, to create Lallan Center Table. […]
Our artisans have masterfully captured the alluring essence of an enchanted forest with this dining table. The antique gilded branch like structure can’t help but mesmerize the beholder.
AGRA DINING TABLE
AGRA is the modest setting of one of the most famous and most celebrated monuments in world, the Taj Mahal, also known as the marble mausoleum. AGRA dining table, just like Taj Mahal, is an impressive display of craftsmanship and elegance. Its delicate work of the robust white stone softens the imposing structure, while touches […]
Times Side Table
Times Square has been featured countless times in literature, on television and in films. Boca do Lobo wanted to honor it and created Times, an exquisitely handcrafted side table designed for both function and unadorned beauty. It’s a simple and sophisticated design table for any modern interior space. A square top supported by clean minimal […]
Mecca I Center Table
Mosques are majestic architectural works, places for pilgrimage and spiritual cult. Inspired by this, is Mecca I Center Table, whose brass columns resemble the architectural heritage from the mosques, believing in this way that all piece sparkles from inside to outside. On the base stands a green marble top, keeping all the structure balanced and […]
Boca do Lobo also offers a varied choice in colorful tables for your living room or bedroom. Zaragoza Side table’s classical silhouette and flowing details are available in high gloss varnish translucent color over silver leaf in a choice of emerald, lapis, amethyst or citrine. Zaragoza tables from Coolors Collection will surely bring beauty and […]
Intuition Dining Table
The swirling metal ribbon of the Intuition Dining Table evokes the mysterious and divine feminine instinct. Carefree and unexpected swirls are guided by emotions and desires. The two-tone metal base is topped with a perfect glass circle top. Without this, there is nothing. Discover more about Koket here
Boca do Lobo designs and produces high decoration furniture complements, satisfying even the most demanding admirers. Ottoman side table is no exception. With its distinct top, this delightful piece comprises a twisted column ending on tripod feet. Delicately carved and covered entirely with silver leaf, Ottoman side table is an amazing piece of art capable […]