Kleopatra Lounge RugRug Society
This lounge version of Kleopatra lounge rug is the first lounge rug created by Rug’Society, its sky blue tones and pale mustard, perfect shape for any lounge and fringes that make it a must-have.
Discover more about Rug’Society here
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Tarantino Area Rug
Tarantino is a rectangular rug with a contemporary styling, featuring a dazzling geometric look as a new trend in patterned rugs. Produced in tencel and finished in a tufted cut loop technique, it is made by hand by portuguese artisans. Last but not least, it is a fire retardant rug, so you can use it in front […]
Living in the banks of the Omo river in Southern Ethiopia, you can find the small tribe Kara. They paint their bodies to prepare for ceremonies, using chalk with yellow rock, red iron ore and charcoal, combined with the distinctive colourful layers of round necklaces covering all their neck and chest. KARA rug represents these […]
Hitchcock Chevron Rug
Hitchcock is a rug with a three-dimensional effect layered structure that simulates the intriguing plots of the director – or, as in Psycho, the freudian aspects of the psyche. It is composed of stripes similar to chevron and hand tufted in wool, providing a sense of depth and drama due to its vibrant colors, texture and […]
Enz River runs through the northern Black Forest in Germany which is considered to have the most attractive landscapes for nature lovers, ramblers and mountain bikers. ENZ rectangular rug is made in hand-tufted tencel and was inspired by the breath-taking richness of the Black Forest and its natural resources. ENZ can be tailored to any […]
Cuzco, currently a city in Peru, was formerly the historic capital of the Inca Empire. CUZCO rectangular rug was inspired by the motifs used in the Inca textiles, known by the combination of different geometric patterns. CUZCO rug is made in hand tufted dyed wool and depicts a simplification of these patterns into different stripes […]
Quirky and funny is what comes to mind when you think of Woody Allen. The handmade Allen Rug has a cut and loop construction, produced in a synthetic fiber called Tencel. It features a bold color blending, using blues, reds and a sandy pastel background. The bright vivid colors mixed with the abstract line pattern […]
Papua New Guinea is one of the most culturally diverse countries on the planet. Like the tribal paintings characteristic from this country, PAPUA design presents strong and defined traits, whose dark tones make us travel through the local culture. Made in 100% Wool hand-tufted, PAPUA rug is very versatile, completing any interior decoration that will […]
Turkana tribe is native from northwest Kenya. They expanded southwards, by conquering ethnic nations employing superior tactics of war, better weapons, and military organization. This path they have taken is visible on the TURKANA rug motifs, hand-tufted wool with the colours of the arid landscapes areas from this side of Africa, making the drums of […]