Amy Floor LampDelightfull
Amy Floor Lamp was inspired by the great jazz singer and songwriter: Amy Winehouse. Amy has a vintage retro style that embodies the soul of the British artist and the 50’s interior design style. With a glossy black lamp shade that bears a resemblance to Amy’s legendary hair and a small gold powder paint detail that recall us of her golden earring, the brass floor light suits the most demanding mid-century modern setting. The flexible lamp shade is what makes this modern lamp, the perfect reading light for your vintage bedroom or retro home office since it will point in any direction you need. Note that Amy floor lamp features a footswitch that is on the cord, and the brass detail on the lamp shade has the sole purpose of adding a more modern aesthetics feeling.
Discover more about DelightFULL here
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Hanna is a vintage lighting fixture that is elegantly by five arms and five lampshades made of brass. Each lampshade can be adjusted to direct lighting over a wide-reaching area. With a gold plated and a matte white finish ( inside and outside), each light has a bell-shaped shade fashioned from aluminum. Liven up your […]
Coltrane Floor Lamp
Coltrane floor lamp, by Delightfull, inspired by the American jazz saxophonist and composer John Coltrane embodies the avant-garde jazzy vibe. Handmade in brass and aluminum, the minimal black floor lamp has a matte black finish on the three lamp shades with a gold powder paint on the inside, that provide a smooth lighting effect. This functional floor […]
Diana pendant lamp is an industrial-inspired design that embodies all the simplicity and sophistication of the mid-century modern age. It is handmade in brass and aluminum. The body, built out of brass has a standard black nickel plated finish, while the shade features a standard matte red lacquer on the outside. However, it can be […]
Galliano pendant lamp features a modern, sleek design that will complement the decor in any setting. This beautiful uniquely design industrial pendant lighting is simply one of DelightFULL’s top best sellers. Up to 5 tubes and with a structure tailor-made in steel, Galliano produces a unique and gorgeous lighting effect. The body is covered by […]
Inspired by the American jazz Pianist Dave Brubeck, Brubeck pendant lamp is a great example of when art deco design exceptionally meets music. The result of this outstanding creation is a functional handmade lighting design with a sculptural shape. With a standard body built in brass and a gold-plated finish, this hanging lamp is available […]
Coltrane Suspension Lamp
Coltrane Suspension Lamp is one of DelightFULL’s top best sellers. With a minimalist and industrial feeling to it, it is not, however, hard to understand where the mid-century inspiration lies. Coltrane is a simple suspended ceiling light, which is handmade in steel. It features a steel cord and canopy at the top, while down below […]
With a mid-century modern vibe, this Evans floor lamp has three diffusers. Each shade is moveable and adjusts making this a very functional light source that can be changed depending on where it is placed. This tripod floor lamp features an avant-garde design that will provide a light-filled optimism to your mid-century modern interior design. […]
Meet Diana floor lamp, the tallest floor lamp of Heritage collection. Diana is an industrial floor lamp with a mid-century modern design, perfect for big industrial lofts and artistic studios. Built out of steel with a nickel plated finish, this floor light has a giant lamp shade that features a glossy red lacquer on the […]