Coltrane Suspension LampDelightfull
Coltrane Suspension Lamp is one of DelightFULL’s top best sellers. With a minimalist and industrial feeling to it, it is not, however, hard to understand where the mid-century inspiration lies. Coltrane is a simple suspended ceiling light, which is handmade in steel. It features a steel cord and canopy at the top, while down below the tube is built out of stainless steel, with a gold powder finish. The shade is also made of steel but it is lacquered a matte gold on the outside and a gold powder paint on the inside. An industrial pendant lighting design fit for the most demanding setting, with a seal of high-quality craftsmanship only delivered by the best artisans in the industry.
Discover more about DelightFULL here
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Drawing inspiration from one of the most acclaimed jazz singers of all time, DelightFULL’s designers created Aretha modern chandelier. It is a contemporary reinterpretation of mid-century lighting design classics that were used in the 50s and 60s. The body is 100% handmade in brass and the several bulb holders are made of aluminum. Nickel-plated is […]
Inspired by the American jazz Pianist Dave Brubeck, Brubeck pendant lamp is a great example of when art deco design exceptionally meets music. The result of this outstanding creation is a functional handmade lighting design with a sculptural shape. With a standard body built in brass and a gold-plated finish, this hanging lamp is available […]
Amy Floor Lamp
Amy Floor Lamp was inspired by the great jazz singer and songwriter: Amy Winehouse. Amy has a vintage retro style that embodies the soul of the British artist and the 50’s interior design style. With a glossy black lamp shade that bears a resemblance to Amy’s legendary hair and a small gold powder paint detail […]
Galliano pendant lamp features a modern, sleek design that will complement the decor in any setting. This beautiful uniquely design industrial pendant lighting is simply one of DelightFULL’s top best sellers. Up to 5 tubes and with a structure tailor-made in steel, Galliano produces a unique and gorgeous lighting effect. The body is covered by […]
Ella round chandelier is a unique ceiling fixture which brings back the clean and sophisticated feelings of the mid-century modern era lived in the 1960’s Palm Springs. With a body 100% handmade in brass and its lampshades made of aluminum, this lighting design was reinvented using today’s technical skills paired with the traditional craftsmanship and […]
Sinatra is a modern chandelier that was inspired by Frank Sinatra’s song “New York, New York”. Handmade in brass and with a nickel plated finish, Sinatra reflects the popular classics from the mid-century period of design. The three lamp shades have a distinctive appearance crafted in aluminum and have a glossy red finish. The counterweights […]
A revival of the mid-century modern design classics, Charles contemporary chandelier is a simple lighting design with a lot of character. It features 20 lampshades, all of them handmade in brass, with perforated details on the top. A copper plated finish is applied to the body of the lamp at the end of the process, […]
Hanna is a vintage lighting fixture that is elegantly by five arms and five lampshades made of brass. Each lampshade can be adjusted to direct lighting over a wide-reaching area. With a gold plated and a matte white finish ( inside and outside), each light has a bell-shaped shade fashioned from aluminum. Liven up your […]