DiamondBoca do Lobo
Valuable watches are like diamonds. Lapidated like these precious gems, Diamond watch winder was sculpted from the finest materials in order to offer the perfect ambience to the most valued collector watches while providing for the best care the sensitive mechanisms of automatic time pieces require.
See more about this product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Lapiaz TV Cabinet
Lapiaz TV cabinet takes exceptional craftsmanship and design to a new realm. This contemporary design piece is inspired by authentic karst formations created by surface dissolution, freezing, or thawing of limestone or dolomite rocks. Its organic features are achieved through the manual fitting of polished brass, and a sharp finish in polished stainless steel that […]
Knox Watchwinder features a contemporary design that combines functionality with a sense of fantasy, with a solid black grid frame punctured with golden rivets that cover the polished gold plated body. The handle is a beautiful jewelry piece on its own, with an intricate motif crafted in brass using traditional sand molds that epitomize Portuguese […]
Millionaire Luxury Safe
Millionaire Luxury Safe is a statement piece designed to cause an impression. Built in a Mahogany structure and gold-plated polished brass frame with several dents, it sparks both interest and imagination reminding the vault robbery attempts in the old west. Nestled in a turned brass silver plated gear-wheel mechanism, an imposing safe handle obeys the […]
Guggenheim Patch Cabinet
Boca do Lobo believes that Guggenheim Patch Cabinet is between the finest and most elegant cabinets of its collections. This handcrafted, extremely versatile and unique piece is ideal for storing glassware and fine silver collectibles in the dining room or any other of your collections – a great compliment to any classic or modern interior […]
A demonstration of both imagination and strong design skills, combined exceptional craftsmanship, the Monochrome console is a remarkable piece that stands out in any room or setting. It expresses a leading edge outlook though it’s distinct shape and colour. Available in purple and electric blue, the Monochrome transmits attitude and spine. Discover more about Boca do […]
Millionaire Silver Safe
Influenced by the California Gold Rush, the Millionaire Safe is a statement piece designed to cause an impression. Built in a Mahogany structure and gold-plated polished brass frame with several dents, it sparks both interest and imagination reminding the vault robbery attempts in the old west. Nestled in a turned brass silver plated gear-wheel mechanism, […]
This unique watch winder reflects fascinating design handcrafted to become an object of desire. The fine mechanisms of valuable automatic watches require movement and relaxation. Cloud watch winder controls this rhythm in a perfect way in order to give the watch it harbors a longer life. With a design inspired by Newton’s Law of attraction, […]
When art becomes a sideboard your room acquires an evermore-inspiring atmosphere. The Mondrian sideboard is more art than utilitarian furniture. Undoubtedly, it constitutes a unique and collectible object that is different from anything else and exudes a sense of both experimental design and luxury. See more about this product here.