Jones Dining ChairEssential Home
Designed to perform in a maner that indulges the eye, Jones is an upholstered dining chair that features a curved polished brass base. It has color and class, due to his velvet and super stylish open back. Its sleekness resembles a Mid-century chair, but has a mixed contemporary shape, important to matching different styles or patterns.
See more about this product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
The compelling rotation of the Earth around its own axis inspired the creation of Earth Armchair. Upholstered in cotton velvet, this armchair with shelter-style arms has a unique hammered brass back with golden polished nailhead trim. It is the barrel chair design piece that will make a statement in modern interior design. Discover more about Brabbu here
George Sofa is a time travel to George Island, where the first church of Antarctica was proudly raised. A celebration of history through a distinctive piece. Discover more about Brabbu here
Ignite your desire to be wanted in the comfort of this provocative fully upholstered satin sofa. A matt gold hammered brass band outlines its curves the way the mind outlines the female desire. View more about this product here.
Symbol of knowledge and rebirth, Nº 20 Armchair was raise through a long journey of a total set of 24 prototypes intended to reinterpret the forces of nature. Nº 20 distinguishes itself for its attitude represented in its fabric, a beautiful and standing out blue twill, and structure that embraces us with strength and determination, like Mother Nature.
View more about this product here.
Zulu Dining Chair
Zulu is the largest ethnic group in South Africa and the one who inspired Zulu Dining Chair. Fully upholstered in cotton velvet, this button tufted dining chair is full of personality, making it an unforgettable chair design whether the dining room decor it is placed in. Discover more about Brabbu here
DUKONO, one of Indonesia’s most active volcanoes, incorporates an unpredictable strength. While its darkness from the black leather resembles the solidified magma turn into rock, the reddish tacks leave some traces of the last incandescent lava. DUKONO brings you nature through a strong but comforting experience.
View more about this product here.
Zulu is the largest ethnic group in South Africa and the one who inspired Zulu Armchair. Fully upholstered in cotton velvet, this button tufted chair is full of personality, making it an unforgettable chair design whether the room it is placed in. Discover more about Brabbu here
Sika is a deer specimen rooted in Japan whose strength and elegance inspired Sika Armchair. The most distinctive features of this wing chair are the button detailing in the inner back, the nailhead trim and the brass details of the arms. That’s why SIKA high-back chair fits a strong living room set. Discover more […]