Loren Dining ChairEssential Home
Loren Dining Chair is a tub chair with curvilinear forms. Its sleek look can be compared to the space-age aesthetics, usually designed with bright colors and basic white. The arms are attached to the back, giving it a sense of continuity, while the beije leather outlines a modern design approach.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
George Sofa is a time travel to George Island, where the first church of Antarctica was proudly raised. A celebration of history through a distinctive piece. Discover more about Brabbu here
A tribute to Parisian Femininity. The vibe is flirty, a little delicate, ever so slightly vintage. Fully upholstered tight back sofa with an elegant lacquered band leading to a sleek and elegant feet.
If Cleopatra was alive today, how would it be the furniture of her palace? This question dared our design team to create DALYAN Dining Chair, a dining room chair that breathes elegance. Upholstered in synthetic leather, it is the perfect seating solution for an impressive dining room decor. See more about this product here
The ethnicities of the mesmerizing Malay Archipelago inspired the creation of Malay Armchair, a twist on mid-century modern furniture. This tufted upholstered chair with aged brass legs has a mystical soul that will fulfill your living room set with energy from Nature. Discover more about Brabbu here
In Roman mythology, Tellus is the goddess of the Earth. TELLUS Lounge Chair honors its deity aura. The twill fabric, nail head trim and the back legs in matte lacquered add subtle sophistication, making this fabric chair an elegant piece able to fit in any modern home decor. View more about this product here.
Ignite your desire to be wanted in the comfort of this provocative fully upholstered satin sofa. A matt gold hammered brass band outlines its curves the way the mind outlines the female desire. View more about this product here.
Did you ever dream with a chair design that embodies the comfort of butterflies cocoons? JOURNEY Bonnet Chair was created to provide that feeling of comfort through its synthetic leather upholstery. Around it, a nickel nailhead trim adds a small touch of glamour to the leather chair. View more about this product here.
Symbol of knowledge and rebirth, Nº 20 Armchair was raise through a long journey of a total set of 24 prototypes intended to reinterpret the forces of nature. Nº 20 distinguishes itself for its attitude represented in its fabric, a beautiful and standing out blue twill, and structure that embraces us with strength and determination, like Mother Nature.
View more about this product here.