Fantasy Air Shelf Small
Width / Length
Fantasy Air Shelf SmallCircu
The Fantasy Air Shelf is inspired by the Disney movie “Up” and it is the perfect storage item for a dreamy bedroom decoration.
With a creative and playful design, inspired by vintage travel suitcases to reinforce the connection between children and exploring, to provide extra storage.
Built in wood, lacquered in glossy white, with details in synthetic leather and gold/silver plated finishes.
Easily adaptable to your design, the Fantasy Air Shelf can be placed both horizontally or vertically, as we provide you with a safe fixation system that allows you to place it as you wish.
See more about this product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
There is a sense of reveal and conceal as KOKET takes a beautiful chest in high gloss lacquer and adorns […]
The Symphony Cabinet is inspired by the movement and evolution of music, from the natural flow of sound, to it’s […]
Diamond Chocolate Sideboard
With the style of a precious jewel, the new Diamond sideboard, colored in chocolate brown, will make a splash in […]
Diamond Emerald Sideboard
With the style of a precious jewel, the new Diamond Emerald sideboard, colored in green emerald, will make a splash […]
Diamond Amethyst Sideboard
Projected to be the jewel in the crown of the Portuguese brand Boca do Lobo, the Diamond Sideboard is a […]
Kaamos is the Finnish translation to Polar Night, a natural phenomenon that happens in the Arctic Circle. KAAMOS Mirror took […]
In traditional Chinese culture, bamboo represents many qualities such as uprightness and tenacity. HAIKU Round Mirror honors these traits through […]