A timeless modern dining chair, Garbo was inspired by one of the biggest and most mysterious names on the Hollywood Boulevard Walk of Fame. With a unique design, heavily influenced by the classic lines of mid-century modern design, Garbo dining chair features a velvet upholstered seat with a removable cushion, completed by a crescent low back that is handmade in brass, finished in plated copper. The support of the upholstered dining chair is composed by four solid walnut wood legs that sit atop copper plated feet, for a more elegant look. Garbo is the perfect dining chair for a mid-century dining set, and it can also be used in hospitality interiors, due to the fire retardant properties of the fabrics used by Essential Home’s craftsmen.
See more about this product here.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
A semi-desert area in South Africa was the perfect environment to be the inspiration behind KAROO Armchair. With a unique chair design and fully upholstered in cotton satin, this accent chair is sure to impress, whether in a living room set or hotel lounge. View more about this product here.
Our artisans have masterfully captured the alluring essence of an enchanted forest with this sofa. Its antique gilded branch like structure can’t help but mesmerize the beholder. Fully upholstered in lux velvet, complimenting a cast brass oxidized gold plated frame. See more about this product here
Nanook is the master of bears, the one who decides the luck of the hunters in the Arctic regions. Nanook Armchair blends the beauty and grandiosity of this animal. This accent chair has a strong presence balanced with the elegance given by the golden nailhead trim and the button detailing on the inner back. Discover […]
Namib desert is one of the oldest and largest deserts in the world and Namib Armchair pays tribute to it. This powerful accent chair is upholstered in satin cotton and has legs in high gloss black lacquered, embodying an invigorating strength. It’s the perfect twist on a classic piece that will transform any living room […]
Did you ever dream with a chair design that embodies the comfort of butterflies cocoons? JOURNEY Bonnet Chair was created to provide that feeling of comfort through its synthetic leather upholstery. Around it, a nickel nailhead trim adds a small touch of glamour to the leather chair. View more about this product here.
Maa is the language spoken by the Maasai tribe, known for its harmonious dialect. MAA Fabric Chair pays tribute to it. This channel-tufted chair features a nailhead trim that wraps around the piece and legs in ebony wood veneer. It will add a tailored touch to any modern interior design. View more about this product […]
Symbol of knowledge and rebirth, Nº 20 Armchair was raise through a long journey of a total set of 24 prototypes intended to reinterpret the forces of nature. Nº 20 distinguishes itself for its attitude represented in its fabric, a beautiful and standing out blue twill, and structure that embraces us with strength and determination, like Mother Nature.
View more about this product here.