Apotheosis Console TableLuxxu
A hymn to sophistication and design, the Apotheosis Console Table creates a strong presence that will revolutionize the looks of any project. Its straight lines make for a glorious construction, embodying the spirit of exclusive design. A daring and elegant balance between marble, lacquer and brass lines.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. For the latest version on these Conditions please see it online on our Website. These Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our website, these Conditions will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone. By placing an order, it is implied that you accept our terms and conditions as listed below:
Updated version 30/11/2018
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products;
2. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. Legal tax and fees must be subsequently added to the price;
3. The prices are EX WORK Rio Tinto, Portugal. They do not include don´t include shipping or assembly service;
4. Specifically, on Upholstery items, the price includes the standard fabric; in case a different fabric from one of the brands from Covet House is required, the client should contact the sales Rep enquiry the price;
5. Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
Accounts & Payment Terms
1. All accounts will be registered once the first pro-forma Invoice is issued;
2. Client has to provide valid company details such as: Billing name, Billing address, VAT number (company registration number or resale certificate number).
3. Pro-forma orders will require a 50% deposit with the order and the balance prior to shipping from Portugal;
4. Customized/bespoke proformas will require 100% of the payment;
5. Proformas should be signed and stamped by the client as a form of approval of the described content.
6. Payment must be made by wire transfer (in Euros € or in Dollars $) and a confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be send to the sales representative. Payment also confirms data described on proforma Invoice;
BPI Account EUR
NIB: 0010 0000 55721160001 68
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5572 1160 0016 8
BPI Account USD
7. All pieces are the property of COVET HOUSE until payment in full is received.
8. COVET HOUSE reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
Product & Storage Fees
1. COVET HOUSE reserves the right to apply a warehouse fee except for mutual agreement between both parties.
2. Upon completion, an additional storage fee of 120€/m3 per week will be charged to any stored merchandise if the invoice balance is not fully paid and shipping arrangements have not been made within 4 weeks from the date the goods are received in our warehouse.
3. This fee will be cumulative until the remaining amount (invoice balance and storage fees) is fully paid and shipping arrangements have been made.
1. All quoted completion and delivery dates are estimates only.
2. Production time from Covet House’s brands is maximum of 12 weeks. Sales representative will inform the correct lead time, depending on the brands’ orders.
3. For pieces with custom specifications or orders of large quantities COVET HOUSE reserves the right to agree with the client on a different lead time.
4. Lead time for orders with COM products only start once the fabric arrives at our office and is properly identified.
5. All fabrics must be identified with the proper document – provided by Covet House sales rep.
6. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delays in production or any fabric misuse if the fabric is sent without identification by the client.
7. COVET HOUSE is not responsible for delay in production time if there is failure in submitting the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer.
We keep a reasonable number of products available for shipment. To get hold of our Ready to ship List, please contact one of our Sales and Product Specialist or access through this link: Ready to Ship List – availability of the product must be confirmed with the sales representative.
Diamond Amethyst Sideboard
Projected to be the jewel in the crown of the Portuguese brand Boca do Lobo, the Diamond Sideboard is a reflection of the furniture jeweler’s expertise and quintessence, undoubtedly deserving its title. This opulent object, full of resources and desire, has two carefully sculpted doors that reveal a gold lined interior with shelves and two […]
Pixel Cabinet is an effort to honor the union between design and craftsmanship. The 1088 triangles that complete this piece carry the dedication and art of those who built it – with a diversity of finishes never seen before. The polished brass base gives Pixel a unique personality, a strong and at the same time […]
Victoria Cabinet transcends traditional and modern boundaries. Each fusion of art and design is handcrafted from the finest materials by master artisans using production methods developed to preserve traditional techniques and deliver the highest quality. Discover more about Boca do Lobo here
In traditional Chinese culture, bamboo represents many qualities such as uprightness and tenacity. Haiku Mirror honors these traits through its copper leaf with black translucent varnish structure. Capable of reflecting the best in you, this decorative mirror will be the perfect complement to modern interior design. Discover more about Brabbu here
Symphony Sideboard draws inspiration from church organ tubes, as well as violin’s details. Like all of Boca do Lobo’s designs, the Symphony is hand made by experienced craftsmen, each with different specialties, from metal-work to wood carving. It features a cluster of polished brass tubes with an exotic wood structure, creating a harmonious artful mix. […]
Hand-painted-tiles have gained a privileged place in architecture throughout the centuries. Portugal has adopted them like no other country has and in order to honor the Portuguese hand-painted tiles, Boca Do Lobo created Heritage Sideboard. This piece presents a different number of layers, where each one tells a different story. See more about this product […]
Agra Console Table
Agra is the modest setting of one of the most famous monuments in the world, Taj Mahal, also known as the marble mausoleum. Just like it, Agra Console Table is an impressive display of craftsmanship and elegance. Made of Estremoz marble with brass details, this foyer table will add refined grace. Discover more about Brabbu here
Soho Sideboard named the first collection of Boca do Lobo, boosting its first international steps. It was presented for the first time in London, one of the biggest and international stages of design. The attitude and irreverence reflected by this piece made it an icon, never unnoticed in any part of the world. Drawers that […]